Thursday, November 4, 2010

Movie Memories

A few days ago I was watching Pawn Stars and they had this guy that had an old 70's fridge that he wanted to sell them and just seeing that fridge brought back a scene from a movie that I hadn't seen in about 16 years. The scene in the movie is these 3 teenage boys hauling a fridge just like the one on Pawn Stars up flights of stairs. I for the life of me couldn't remember the name of the movie I could remember that the dogs name was fuzzhead and that she ran away. Anyways today I looked it up on ask.com and once I saw the name I knew it was right, its called Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss. I went to netflix to see if it was on there and sadly its not. But I went to youtube and someone had posted it on there in 9 parts, so I started watching it..

It's amazing to me how watching a movie can bring you back to what you were doing or where you were when you watched it. I was instantly a little girl sitting on the floor in the living room watching the movie with my mom, it wasn't the first time I had seen the movie but it was a movie we watched a lot when I was younger. I remember her saying that this one part of the movie where there is a bee in the car and they all get out and run away that the oldest boy acted just the way my brother would have in running in the total opposite direction of everyone else. It was fun to watch it again. I hope that one of these days that movie will be released on DVD and when and if it does, I will deff buy it for our collection.

1 comment:

Jane said...

http://stores.wellsvideo.net/-strse-10/Ollie-Hopnoodle's-Haven-of/Detail.bok

:)