Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Bookworm Returns

Last week I got the bug to read again, I had taken a break from reading just because Richard and I have been staying up really late cause we don't have to worry about getting up early in the morning. But I have read one book so far and am almost done with another. Next week two books are coming out a day apart from one another and I don't know if I will be able to get them or not, I hope I can cause they are the next ones in two different series of books that I read, one is the new Alex Cross book by James Patterson and the other is the new Immortal book done by Alyson Noel. If I get both I have no clue which one I am going to read first, I guess it will all depend on which one is bigger.

It's been snowing on and off the last couple of days, sadly not a lot accumulates there isn't even near a foot of snow on the ground yet. But I love to watch the snow fall, so pretty! Only part of winter I don't like is how slick it gets outside. Mom and I went to a bazaar on Saturday and while walking outside to get to it I fell for the first time this winter, I hurt my pride and my hip, its still a little sore but not to bad anymore.

No comments: