Friday, November 19, 2010

Book Wars

Why is it that authors seem to think its cool to release their books all at the same time? I was going through and finding release dates for some book series that I like to read and May is going to be a very hard month for me to decide what to read first. I have 3 books coming out in two days, of course right after each other too. One book comes out one day then the next the other two come out, I want to read all three of them really bad to see what happens next and now I have to choose the order that I will read them. This seems to be a trend with my authors lol, James Patterson releases a book and like the next day another one of my authors does, it happened this month and so far twice next year as well. UGH! I can't complain to much cause I love to read but I am going to be backed up in May. This isn't the first time this year either that its happened. I actually find it rather amusing.

No comments: