Friday, November 26, 2010

It's Begining to look a lot like Christmas

.....And the stockings were hung by the wall with care in hopes that they wouldn't fall off and break their stocking holders. I have begun decorating for Christmas, I also have static clings in the windows and the tree skirt on the stereo system, I forgot to grab the tree at moms will grab that prob some time this weekend. So all I have left to do is String up the garland, decorate the tree and fight some more with my 1000 piece puzzle of Santa taking a nap with a cat on his lap, and have Richard do his 1000 piece puzzle of nothing but Candy canes and decorating will be done.

It's looking like the second weekend of December will be the day we do Christmas cookies at my moms house this year, we didn't do them last year because Richard and I were out of town. SO that will be a lot of fun. I have always enjoyed making Christmas cookies with my mom. Then a few years ago a friend of mine joined my mom and I and its become a tradition that the three of us get together for a day and bake cookies.

After raining the first half of the week yesterday it snowed a lot, I mean prob a good 6-12 inches depending where you were in town. It was so pretty out. Richard and I went to mom's house for Thanksgiving and his parents were there too, always fun hanging with the whole family.

No comments: