Thursday, November 18, 2010

A little bit of everything

Man o man is it cold here, well ok it's kinda cold here, 19 degrees out I mean it could be a lot worse and drop bellow zero so not really complaining there. But scarves and gloves might not be a bad idea if you are going to be outside for any length of time greater than 5 minutes. Still don't have a ton of snow here, a lot of it melted then froze so its a bit slick outside in some areas.

Last Sunday Richard and I got together with my friend Kaori and her little boy, we had a blast talking with her and watching her son play. We met up at Boarders and hung out there for a couple of hours. I love being able to see her when she comes up here to visit and work for her mom.

Tomorrow we find out if mom won the Nurse of the Year award, that she was nominated for. I hope she wins cause that would be so totally cool! But as I told her, she should feel honored just to be nominated for it. She says she has a snow balls chance in hell of winning but its still cool I think.

Saturday mom and I are going to the annual Christmas arts and crafts emporium at the Dena'ina Center, we go every year just mostly as something to do but we have fun looking at all the stuff and seeing what is new from last year.

No comments: