Sunday, August 3, 2008

Its 1:47 am do you know where your brain is?

I have a cold YAY! (NOT) I hate being sick, I hate it, I hate it I hate it! It always messes my sleep schedule up. I'm always wide awake at night and groggy and tired during the day. I don't understand this at all. So far its just a runny nose, I hope thats all it is and that it doesn't go to my ears cause I really don't want to have to go to the doctor to get meds to clear up my hearing.

I have been so out of it the last three days from not feeling well that I haven't gone to the gym. I just haven't had the energy to go, plus I know that if I went I would just make myself worse because I have been fighting the urge to toss my cookies most of the day the past 3 days as well. AND NO don't even go there, I'm not pregnant. As much as I wish that was the case its not.

Tomorrow I'm off to moms house to do the laundry so Richard and I can have clean clothes yet agian for another week. Laundry is my least favorite chore in the entire world, I rather clean the bathroom then do laundry. But alas it has to get done.

Its August and that means 3 things for Alaska 1. The State fair is fast aproaching, I can already taste the Husky Burger *drools* 2. fall is right around the corner litterally and we are loosing daylight. And Finally 3. The one thing that all Alaskans wait for The PFD is only 2 months away!! Gotta love the free money BABY!!!

No comments: