Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Skype

Last night I downloaded the Skype app to my iPod, I did this mostly cause my friend Tara has it on her cell phone so we can occasionally talk to one another, now if we could just figure out the cameras to get them to work that would be cool. I talked to her for 21 minutes last night and had a blast. Then just a few minutes ago I opened up the app to see if I could figure out the camera and got a call from my friends Rob and Anastasia so I was able to talk to them for a couple of minutes. They had their webcam on so I was able to see them, so I know I can receive video feeds. It will take some time to tinker with it but I'm sure I can figure it out, if not well then at least I can talk for free.

I have skype for the computer but didn't really like using it, and haven't downloaded it onto this computer yet, I don't think I will cause I really rather like using it through my iPod cause I can hear the person I'm talking to better cause I can get the speaker closer to my ears to hear. I might still download it onto the computer if Richard and I want to video chat with like his grandparents or something.

No comments: