Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Gift for the bro.


Here is the picture of my brothers Christmas gift, it's a companion cube from the video game Portal. I went through many different ideas of how to make it before I decided on the way it is. He really likes it and said that I did a great job of making it. I am already thinking out and researching how to make his birthday gift, gotta start the planning early, so I have enough time to get all the parts I need and get it together. I'm hoping that his birthday gift goes a lot smoother then the cube went, so we will have to wait and see.

Mom got me a Donald Duck ornament for Christmas, it was a total surprise because she said she wasn't going to do gifts this year. She said when she saw it, it just screamed me so she got it. I have loved Donald Duck since I was a little girl. It is now hanging on one of my 3 Christmas trees.

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning the living room, dinning room and Kitchen. I even dusted! I thought about taking down the Christmas decorations but decided I would do that this weekend instead. I might do a bit more cleaning today as well. I'm not sure yet though. I might also see if I can convince Richard to go shopping for some new pots and pans, if not just replacing the one sauce pan that is just totally destroyed. It all depends on how much a new set would cost.

I still have the cold, its better then what it was and worse then what it was at the same time. My left ear is plugged up so my hearing isn't very good. I'm going to wait it out and see if it will get better on its own before I call to make an appointment to get meds for it. I hope it clears itself up, I hate having to be on antibiotics.

No comments: