Saturday, June 25, 2011

Computer Sickness

Our computer is sick, it wont even start up all the way before it blue screens of death. We took it to Best Buy on Thursday to see if they could figure out what was wrong with it. They said it would take 3-5 days for them to do the diagnostic test on it then they would give us a call, if it's a hardware issue we don't have to pay to get it fixed, if it's a software issue we do. We dragged out our old laptop and have been using it to get online. I hate this thing, its so freaking slow, I am typing faster than the words are showing up on the page so I have to keep going back to fix mistakes and it takes even longer. Not to mention that this is the laptop that likes to shut itself off. something else I just noticed is it tends to not register all the keys that I hit or if it does it puts them in the wrong order or adds to many of them. I hope we get our computer back soon, cause this thing is going to drive me nuts. I have more I want to type out but am at the point where I am about to throw this computer out the window so I will save that all for later.

No comments: