Monday, June 20, 2011

Chick Lit

I made this cute little chick, eggs and nest yesterday while watching Smallville with Richard. I really love how the chick turned out. The picture doesn't do the nest or eggs justice, they turned out pretty good too, but I just love the chick.

I have read 30 books so far this year, I am on my 31st right now. I'm reading I Am Number Four. So far I'm really enjoying it and it seems to be a quick read. Before that I read One for the Money, by Janet Evanovich, which was also a good read and I am looking forward to reading the rest of her books that I have in that series as well. I'm not quite sure what book I'm going to read after I finish the one I'm on now, I guess that all depends on the mood I'm in.

Not much else going on here, I have been mostly catching myself up on Smallville, reading and playing with clay, I have another great idea as a gift for my brother to make out of clay I just got to do some research on it to see how easy or hard it's going to be for me to make it.

No comments: