Sunday, June 5, 2011

7th wedding anniversary/camping

We came home early from camping, we were going to stay till today but it was just too cold for us so we came home yesterday. Camping was fun till we went to bed, where I proceeded to freeze to death till 2am then gave up and went and slept in the truck till morning. I am not put off from camping though, we will go camping again this summer when its a bit warmer out.

Today marks 7 years of marriage for us. We are taking it easy today. Richard made lunch for us and is going to make dinner as well. Depending on the day I find it hard to believe that it's been 7 years since we said I do, other days it feels like its been ages since we did. We have had our moments when we aren't to happy with one another but those are few and far between and every couple has them. I count myself lucky that I found such a great man who loves and takes care of me the way that he does. Richard spoils me, and not with gifts, just by doing simple things like making dinner or getting me something to drink, or letting me choose what we watch. We are happy together and I hope it stays that way for many more years to come.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Congrats on your anniversary! :)

I can't believe you are cold at night. It's 102 here in the day! Ugh.