Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yay a small Vacation in May

Some exciting news, earlier today I bought tickets for Richard and I to fly down to California for a week next month. We are going down to go to a party for his grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I'm stoked about this because we thought we weren't going to be able to go because of him losing his job last year, but with our tax return and a little bit of help from his parents we get to go, and a little help from mom too.

Now I just have to figure out, what clothes to bring down with me, what to wear for the party and what the heck I'm going to do with my hair. Since it's may I'm assuming its going to be a tad on the warm side while there, I might just cut some of my hair off so I don't have so much of it when we go down. I also have to find out if a friend of ours will cat sit for us while we are gone, cause if he can that would be great, if not then mom said she would do it.

We are also going to try to get back down to California for his grandparents Christmas party, but that is up in the air at this moment, that all depends on The PFD's and if he can get the time off to go.

I'm just thrilled to be traveling again, I loved going down there in 2009 and to be going back again so soon is sweet.

No comments: