Sunday, April 24, 2011

Zombie Jesus and Kramer

Kramer is on antibiotics to see if they help him get better, if I don't see a change in him in a week it's back to the vet for blood work. I'm hoping that we don't have to do that and that the meds work for him. So twice a day for a week I have to fight with him to squirt liquid medicine into his mouth. Oh joy! (not). The only good thing about this is that I know where to put my fingers to make him open his mouth and if he decides to try to bite me he wont be able too cause where my fingers are he has no teeth.

Richard got the tooth that was bugging him pulled on Thursday, so he is a lot happier now, and just like me when I got teeth pulled was back to eating normal food the next day. He hasn't had any problems with it besides it being a little sore.

Richard and I are going up to mom's house for Easter dinner, we are having some kind of roast or something. Mom got us a little bit of Easter candy as well, mmm mmm good. I love me some Easter candy. I remember bits and pieces of Easter's past and getting a basket full of candy and toys from E. Bunny. Then either mom or dad would hide the plastic Easter eggs around the house for my brother and I to find. I also Remember that ever Easter mom would get this huge chocolate Easter Egg, well huge in the eyes of a little kid, but still it was a pretty good sized chocolate egg. I remember this one Easter I got a Reba McEntire tape in my Easter basket and it was the best gift I could have gotten. I still have that tape to this day too.

I will end this blog with what my brother says on this day. Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

No comments: