Friday, April 29, 2011

What a week

After a minor scare earlier this week where Kramer was puking I am happy to say I have my pain in the butt cat back. I had to call the vet because of him tossing his cookies so the vet said pick up his food, take him off the antibiotics and see what happens, so I did as he said. Kramer begged and begged for his wet food back, being a royal pest about it. He has been acting like himself since I took him off the meds so no more of those for him. At this moment he is running like crazy through the apartment, annoying me but I'm happy to have him annoy me again.

In other news, I made mom her Mother's day gift but seeing as how mom reads my blog, I will have to wait to post pictures of it till after I give it to her. I know she will like it though. I actually made it while she was out of state for 2 weeks. Look for the post on Mother's Day to see what she got from me.

Richard and I have to go out to the Valley on Sunday to help his dad finish up his shed before we all head down to California to celebrate Richards grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. It shouldn't take to long to finish the shed, cause like all it needs is a door if I remember correctly. Plus I get to see how Charlie is healing up and play with him and Munchkin.

Hopefully by the end of May I will be able to share my big news that I have been hinting at all year. It's finally getting close to the big reveal. I'm excited about it, so yeah that's coming up.

Other than that I gotta practice my drawing skills and ooo, maybe get some clay in certain colors to see if I can make what I'm drawing out of clay as well. We will have to wait and see, I might not be able to draw this that well lol.

No comments: