Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Wait & See Game

Richard called me from work today to inform me that he gets to work 8 hours a day till Home Depot hires 2 more people to fill the open spots for BIA's (Bay integrity associates). This is a good thing cause it means more money for us, and a bad thing cause he has to do the work of 3 people and will prob be tired when he comes home from work. I have no clue how long this will last, so it's kind of a wait and see thing.

It seems the weather has finally calmed down and is doing more spring weather then winter weather, its been sunny here pretty much all week, I hope this means we will have a nice summer this year. Guess that's another wait and see thing as well.

Other than that, I have finished up two books this week and am almost done with a third. Depending on where I am in my books when our trip comes up depends on what book I will take with me, I have 3 books coming out the beginning of May so I might just take one of those with me. I know it won't be the James Patterson book cause I will get that one read in a matter of days if not hours. It will prob end up being the new Kane Chronicles book, or it might just be a Vlad book. Just gotta, you guessed it wait and see to see what I wanna take.

My big news, is coming closer and closer to getting revealed on here, Hopefully by June I will be able to share with you, but we will just have to wait and see on that too.

No comments: