Friday, May 22, 2009

WHen the Cat's away the mice shall play

Richard has been working a lot of overtime at work the past couple of weeks. This week alone he will have about 65 hours on the week when he gets off work today. He also has to work this weekend so he will have more overtime for next week as well. This leaves me alone in the apartment pretty much all day, with nothing to do. I have spent a lot of time with my mom once she gets off work which helps with the evenings but the days are just so boring. I have no housework to do because I did it all on Monday and Tuesday, I did the laundry Sunday, instead of doing it on Monday and that just threw my entire week off. It also doesn't help that I have no new books to read.

I was trying to read a book my brother let me borrow but I just can't get into it. Every time I start to read it I suddenly find myself getting really tired and want to take a nap, no matter what time it is, even if I have just woken up I get really tired, which means that this book just isn't for me to read. I gave it a good shot too, I made it well into 100 pages which is more than I give most books. I do believe a trip to the bookstore in needed so I can find some new books to read. My favorite author James Patterson doesn't have a new book coming out till the end of June, his last one came out in April and I finished it in like 3-5 days. I think its time for me to start another V.C. Andrews book series, plus her books are really cheap so I can get a few of them.

I have also finally given up on trying to eat scrambled eggs, there is just no hope for me there. Scrambled eggs are evil I tell you EVIL! I for some reason was really craving them so I made some knowing that my body wasn't going to be happy with me. I don't know what it is about scrambled eggs but man o man do they upset my stomach, I have been fighting the urge to barf most of the day, I am finally starting to feel normal again. I just don't understand it, I can eat any other form of eggs and be fine but if I eat scrambled my stomach gets upset and I get the over whelming urge to hurl. So no more scrambled eggs for me..NONE, not even one bite!

No comments: