Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Time flies by so quickly

Today my friend Kaori who I have known for about 15 years, Richard and I got together and hung out for a couple of hours today. She is up visiting for a while from Texas and brought her 3 month old baby boy Peter up with her. We went and saw her mom at her work and she was reminding us of how Kaori and I would make tunnels in the snow when we were kids and now we are both grown up and married and she has a baby. Where oh were did the time go?

In less than a month Richard and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary! 5 years!!! again where did the time go? It just seems like time flies and all of the sudden you are years down the road from where you started head spinning going whoa how the heck did I get here? I of course am madly in love still with the man I married and now thanks to my friend Kaori he really wants a baby, so I told him you help me loose weight we can have a baby. I know a lot of it lies on me to loose the weight and I too want to have a baby with him but I know it will happen when the time is right. Just hopefully before I’m 30!

No comments: