Thursday, May 7, 2009

exercise glorious exercise oh and Oragami too

I have decided that every day I am going to go for a short walk. I started today and ended up doing a 30 minute walk, which isn't a bad start. When I got back to the apartment however my feet were killing me and I was thinking how the heck did I talk myself into going for a walk? Oh well I'm in it for the long haul thats all I gotta say about that.

I also believe that my really expensive shoes are working, my mom and Richard have noticed that my stomach is slimming down! I haven't lost any more weight but I am getting smaller so I do believe I am gaining muscles. who knows really but something is working in my favor and I like it!

So I have learned how to do some pretty simple oragami today while being bored and not having anything better to do. Yup i was that bored. Sad, yes I know.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm very proud of your walking! :) And I'm glad your shoes are working out.

And, uh...where are the origami pics? Hello?!