Tuesday, July 1, 2008

PlanetFitness

So I joined a gym yesterday called planetfitness its a judgment free zone. Plus it only costs 15 bucks a month per person so for Richard and I it costs 30 bucks a month which I think is totally awesome! We went and worked out today and I managed to do 30 minutes on the treadmill which for me is pretty good. I felt great afterwords and still have energy! I think things are going to change for me. I think that I am going to make this work. I love the gym there are people there of all shapes sizes and ages. We are going back tomorrow to work out again. WOOT!

1 comment:

Deb Hardman said...

Hey Stephanie, I didn't realize you'd started blogging! Welcome to Blogland (a bit late I realize).

Just skimming through here, I want to say, yes you do have talent, & no I'm NOT THAT talented, it's PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! Didn't I show you my first quilt? It think talent is probably 10% gift, & 90% DETERMINATION, & desire to TRY.

You should find something that captures your interest & that you actually ENJOY doing, & that's what you should work on. If it's writing than just DO IT! I also believe you have some artistic talents, maybe you just haven't tried the right medium for what you would like best. You also have your mother's sacastic wit, & your father's sense of humor. Both will serve you well when writing. Maybe you could write a children's book on grief, to help other kids who have lost someone close to them at an early age. Explore your inner feelings, write what you know.