Tuesday, June 4, 2013

9 Years and Almost 30

Tomorrow Hubby and I celebrate 9 years of marriage, I can't believe how time flies. I am truly lucky to have him in my life, he is my best friend and soul mate. He gets my sense of humor, even when my family doesn't which I don't understand seeing as how I have dads sense of humor. It's crazy how we think so much alike and are always cracking one another up. We are very much two peas in a pod and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We are going to go out to eat tomorrow, nothing to special as we can't afford much, but this will be the first time in probably 7 years that we have gone out to celebrate. On the plus side he has Thursday off so we don't have to worry about staying out too late. He has to work tomorrow but that's ok and doesn't bug me at all, and since he has Thursday off that means he works Saturday, so hopefully mom doesn't have to work and we can hang out and do something fun.

In 5 weeks it will be my 30th birthday. That's right I'm turning 30, I can still remember being I believe about probably the age of 7-8 and talking to dad and how I didn't believe I would be alive in the year 2000. How that was soo far away and I would be 17 years old and that was old. Now here I sit about to turn 30 going wow 30 isn't all that old really. Amazing how your thinking changes as you get older, as a child you can't wait to be 10 cause then you are in double digits, then 13 cause you are officially a teenager, then sweet 16, then 18 because you are considered an adult and can vote. Then the magical age of 21, you are now responsible enough to drink then you have nothing to look forward to, cause you are just getting older. Or for some staying 29 for the rest of their lives. I for one can't wait to see what being in my 30's is like, prob just like every other age I've been. I'm not dreading it at all I say Bring it!

No comments: