Sunday, May 19, 2013

Record Breaking Winter and other fun stuff

Last year we broke the record for snow fall this winter we I believe broke the record for longest winter. It snowed Friday into Saturday. It has all pretty much melted now except for a few spots that are in the shade and it didn't snow all that much. I wonder what this next winter will bring and I'm in no hurry to find out yet either.

I am pretty much back 100% from the blasted sickness. I have a little bit of a cough still and a little bit of hearing loss due to plugged ears but I got them to pop while making dinner tonight and I can hear even better then I did this morning so things are looking good there. I know mom is happy cause she hates my cough because its annoying. I'm happy cause now I don't have to listen to her complain about my cough, plus it's no fun being sick, I should be fine till this fall. Well besides allergies that is.

Since I'm now feeling better I am going to start a cross stitch project for one of moms friends. Her friend wants me to do a birth announcement one I guess you could call it. She saw some of my cross stitching on Facebook and asked me if I would be willing to do it for her. I put it off till I was better cause I didn't want to goof up on it cause I wasn't thinking straight, or was tired. This thing is pretty big and will take me a while to do it cause I want to take my time and do it right.  All my other projects will wait until I get this done, well besides the one for my brother which I haven't even started yet, so it has now become his Christmas gift and I need to come up with a birthday gift now. 


No comments: