Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Grown Up

 I find myself feeling like an adult today, not that I don't feel like one everyday cause I do but today it just kinda hit and I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm wearing a polo shirt instead of my regular go to T-shirts that have funny sayings on them. I feel like I am out growing them, that they don't suit who I am anymore. I'm not saying that I'm totally going to give them up but I find myself wanting more "grown up" clothing. Like a T-shirt with a funny saying is ok every now and then but I don't want my shirts to be all of that and nothing else, if you get what I mean. I even find myself wanting to own and wear *gasp* dresses. The last time I wore a dress was I believe at my wedding. I have worn a skirt once or twice after that and didn't really like it but I want to start wearing them again. But that's not going to happen any time in the near future so my tomboy ways are safe for now. That is unless I lose enough weight that dresses actually start looking good on me then watch out.


No comments: