Monday, December 31, 2012

End of the Year

Today is the last day of 2012, so a look back at the year is a must and kind of a tradition here on my blog. The beginning of the year didn't start out to well for us with Richard being fired from Home Depot in February and being jobless for a bit before working at Sports Authority which that job was a freaking joke. Then our friend Brian got him hired on at Browns and he has loved working there, I think we finally found the perfect fit for him there. So Muchas Gracias to Brian.

The last weekend of June I was able to throw my mom her very first birthday party, with the help of our good friend Deb. Deb allowed me to have the party up at her place and we were blessed with perfect weather so we were able to enjoy her beautiful deck. My mother-in-law was also a big help by making cupcakes for the party. We enjoyed good food and friends, it was a nice way to celebrate her 60th birthday.

July came and I turned 29, that's right 2013 is the year I turn 30. I say bring it on! I didn't do anything major this year for my birthday, just the usual family dinner. I let the day pass like any other day.

Other then that its been the same ol day to day stuff, get a cold, suffer for ever and a day get better for a week and repeat,.. Actually this year was pretty good to me till this month with the sinus/ear infection. Which I was able to pop my ear and get most of my hearing back. Still a little plugged up but that's ok, as long as I can hear people in more then a whisper I'm golden.

Tonight We celebrate the New Year by going to an Aces hockey game, and a plus to this is Bobbie, (Richards sister) will be coming with us, this will be her very first hockey game.

However you decide to ring in the new year, do it safe, have fun if you drink don't drive and if you drive don't drink. Watch out for stupid people cause they will be out in force. Love to you all.

Till next year.

No comments: