Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Going through the portal with a hippo

 Above is what I made my brother for Christmas, I almost kept it for myself cause it turned out so freaking cute! It's a guy going through a portal from the Portal video games and he is holding a block from a computer game called Minecraft. He seemed to like them so that's pretty dang cool.
 I made this cute little hippo for my mom, she loves hippos, She flipped when she saw him cause he is just so dang cute and the expression on his face. In the picture below you can see his little toes too.
I do believe that I have a real knack for the clay and my stuff just keeps getting better and better every time I make something. I'm still very much in making very simple stuff, but hey that's how you learn right? master the basics first then go from there.

Update on the cold front, turns out I didn't have a cold, I had a sinus infection that turned into a sinus infection with an ear infection (lucky me).  My ear was killing me on Sunday and I decided to wait till Monday to see if I could get in to see my ear doctor which was a no go cause they had no openings till Jan 3rd! So I sucked it up and went to the Doc-in-the-box to get treated. I honestly should have prob gone in on Sunday to them because I was running fevers and going down hill fast, like I tend to do with ear infections. Needless to say, I went got seen and got put on a nasal spray, antibiotics and an inhaler cause I'm having problems breathing and my cough is something else. Today I can actually sort of breath through my nose at least while sitting up so I'm slowing on mends from this lovely sickness. Leave it to me to get the cold my mom had and morph it into something way worse.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and Have a Happy New Year.

No comments: