Friday, December 28, 2012

The Challenge

I have decided to do a little test, to see if I can do it. No not a test, a challenge. Starting January 1st, so Tuesday I am giving up soda  for 6 months. That's right you heard me no soda for 6 months, maybe longer we shall see. I know I can go for 1 month with out it so why not try for half a year? I will only drink tea, water, some juice, and my pink rockstars cause 1 can is only 10 calories and it's carbonated (thinking about when I get sick, like I am now). Just think of all the calories that I'm not going to be consuming, I think I will be better off with out it. After the 6 month mark we shall see what I do. I know it's going to be hard to start off with cause I have been drinking a ton of soda as of late cause I have been sick so I'm going to be detoxing and have killer headaches but that will only last a few days.

I'm posing a challenge for you too, I challenge YOU to give up 1 thing that isn't the best thing for you for a period of time, it could be deserts, soda like I'm doing, Coffee, you name it. You don't have to go as long as I'm going for either, set a goal for 1 month with out it. I'm not going to lie it's not going to be easy but just think how proud of yourself you will be if you accomplish it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD for you! Can I give up dessert? Aaaackk!
~TallAuntK