Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Blog

I'm starting a new blog, this one is going to be different then the one I am in now. The new blog will be recipes that Richard and I like and also new ones that we try. I'm doing this so I can share the recipes easily. I will also rate the recipes and suggest improvements to the recipes if needed. Oh and if it's spicy since not everyone can handle spice like Richard and his dad can.  My main issue with the new blog is the name. I can't think of what to call it. I have it all set up and it has been created but I want a catchy name to go along with it before I really start posting on it.

I called mom at work today and had her and the gals she works with brain storm and they came up with some cute names. The ones I like are:

Briggs Bites
Kramer's Kitchen
The Naughty Oven
Stephanie's Succulent Scrumptious Recipes
Food-N-Things
Stove Top Munchies
The Tasty Table
Arctic Appetizers
The Yummy Igloo
Tasty Snowball or Snowflake
Moose Munchies

I'm still looking for suggestions so feel free to leave your idea in a comment and I will let you know when I pick a name and fully launch the blog.

No comments: