Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The leak continues on

I went to check the mail yesterday and walking back to the apartment I watched Maintenance pull up and park so I ran the rest of the way to the apartment which wasn't far cause I was almost there anyways and told Richard to hurry and get dressed. Richard likes to just sit around in his boxers while at home. He asked why and I told him that Maintenance had pulled up and I wasn't completely sure but I figured they were coming to look at the hole and see if they had stopped the leak or not. No sooner does he get finished getting dressed there is a knock on the door. It's been over a week and maintenance still doesn't know where the leak is. It's not coming from the people above us and it's not the vent like they thought. They are now going into the attic to see if they can't find where this leak is coming from. I am no longer living with plastic bags taped to the ceiling, they put a piece of Sheetrock up and they have towels stuffed up into the hole to see if it can't help them find where the water is coming from. I hope they find the leak in the attic cause I don't know whats going to happen if they don't, I have a fear that its going to be tearing down the Sheetrock and looking for it and I don't want to live in a construction zone, been there, done that, don't really want to do it again. But I will if I have to. The only days maintenance doesn't show up are Saturday and Sunday. but since Last Tuesday they have shown up every day besides those two days.

No comments: