Wednesday, August 25, 2010

D'oh Visiting Homer

On Sunday mom, Richard and I decided to drive down to Homer for the day. It has been about 3 years since we had gone down there. So we got into mom's truck, which Richard was driving so mom could enjoy the drive, which she did. Mom and I made a deal that, she would ride in the front seat on the way down to homer and I would ride in the front on the way back.

We went down to the Homer Spit and got out and walked down to the ocean to take some pictures. Richard Went and picked up a few rocks to skip and I managed to get this picture of him, I think its a pretty cool action shot of him.
We went to the seafarer's memorial and there is a picnic table there and these two ravens were on it.

This boat was out playing in the water off in the distance.

On Saturday Richard and I are going to the Alaska State Fair, I can't wait to go and get my Husky burger and see all the stuff there. We will prob be there all day just wandering and enjoying the sites and sounds of the fair.



No comments: