Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yup, that's what I thought

Lets see I have to go buy more professional clothes and a pair of black shoes. Only problem is, is that DVR only gave me $150.00 for new clothes and the place that I go to get clothes is expensive the pants that I wear every day cost 60 bucks a pair. I have no clue how I am going to find clothes that look fitting for office work. Oh well they can always just give me more money down the road for clothes. The lady I'm working with right now for the work assessment wants to come shopping with me I don't know how well that's going to work but we shall see I guess. She has no idea what she is getting herself into, at least that's what mom says cause I hate shopping for clothes!

Richard has come down with a cold which means that I am most likely going to get sick in the near future. He came home early from work today not looking good and feeling like crap. Poor guy, he even crashed on the couch for like an hour and a half. Mom was nice enough to go get us some dayquil, ginger ale, orange juice and cranberry juice so we have stuff to drink. She also told me not to kiss Richard which I informed her it was too late cause we were kissing last night and before he went to work this morning so the damage has been done. I will either catch it or I won't.

I keep wondering about my lab work and how it turned out, my hope is that no news is good news, or that she is just waiting for our appointment on the 4th to tell me the results of everything. I hate waiting to hear if I am healthy or not. I prob have stuff that I need to change and have to go on some med for something or another. Who knows, I am going to try and not think about it till the 4th which really isn't all that far way. I of course will do what ever it takes to get healthy and keep things in check.

No comments: