Monday, January 11, 2010

My New Hair, part of the new me


^^^Before I got it cut

After it got cut

Saturday I decided it was time to cut some of my very long very hard to care for hair off. As you can see in the pictures It's still long but it's a heck of a lot easier to care for and looks tons healthier. It needed to be done and I am glad that I did it. But I am also glad that the people who I wanted to have see me with really long hair were able to see it, and that I fulfilled a promise that I made myself 6 years ago this coming Wednesday. This will be the length that I keep it at, long enough that I can pull it back and put it up but short enough that I can keep it maintained.

This is one of the few things that is Part of the whole new year = new me theme that I started this year, another one as you know is the diet which seems to be going well, I am also going to stop doubting myself and putting myself down, which I have a tendency of doing because of my weight. Oh and the fact that I am going to end up with a job this year, who knows what else I will change and have become the new me, the year has just started. Look out world!


No comments: