Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Lab Results Are In the car is Broken

Friday I got my lab work results in the mail. The good news is I'm not diabetic which is a huge relief, I didn't think I was but knowing for sure makes me feel better. Now the bad news, I have high cholesterol, Not so high that I am in any real danger of anything but I need to get it in check and lower it. I also have a vitamin D deficiency, turns out a pretty bad one at that. My mom is on the low side of normal and has to take vitamin D and I am worse than her. The test says that normal is between like 30-40 or something like that and I am at 7.6 so I am really lacking in that department. I have an appointment with the doctor on Thursday and we will go over the results and agree on a treatment plan to get the cholesterol in check and get my vitamin D levels in check as well. But other than those two things My lab work is Normal and where it should be.

The Land Rover is yet again in the shop because it refuses to run. Friday when Richard tried to go to work in the morning the car started he put it in reverse and the damn thing died and he couldn't get it started again. Luckily for us mom didn't have to go to work till 7:30am so Richard gave her a call and she took him to work. We are borrowing his mom's car while ours is in the shop. I think it is rather funny that the car breaks down every year between the months of January and March, it never fails. They weren't able to look at it before the shop closed on Friday so we still don't know what's wrong with it hopefully we will have some answers here tomorrow or Tuesday.

No comments: