Saturday, August 29, 2009

I hurt

I walked around for 8.5 hours yesterday at the State Fair and man do I hurt today. Funny thing is, its not my heel that hurts, it's my legs, at one point in time yesterday they felt like jello. I have problems walking if I sit or lay to long cause I get stiff but I'm not complaining cause I know it was good for me. I will be going back to the fair next Saturday with my mom and Richard, which will be a lot of fun.

Had a dinner party on Thursday which was a lot of fun. We had a few of our friends over for dinner then we went and played pool for a couple of hours. While playing pool we got into a chalk fight, I got scared so bad by Marya that I jumped, shrieked and then started laughing so much I was crying so now I have to find a way to get her back. All in all it was a great night and I hope to do it again soon.

Tuesday our friend Brian is thinking of coming over to hang out so that should be fun, I always have fun hanging out with him.

I am also reading Alex cross's Trial by James Patterson, so far its a pretty good book. It's set back in 1906 I believe, and is centered in the south.

Nothing much else going on, I have diet snapple so I am a very happy person, I love that stuff so dang good.

No comments: