Thursday, September 3, 2009

People these days

I posted this on my myspace blog as well but not all of you on here are on there and well I want to get the word out.

I'm not going to go into great detail but I swear some people need to get a fucking life. Why do people find it necessary to be childish and petty? If you have a problem with a person either ignore the person or talk to said person but posting blogs using their full name is just fucking wrong! Why do you feel the need to do that, to make the person feel bad? or is it just that you are immature ? I would like to know. Now I don't mind if you give a person a fake name or say like my ex is a crazy ass bitch or only use their first name but to put their middle and last name in is just wrong. You never know who will look the person up and cause them bodily harm.

It's immature people like that, that make me hate society. To cause other people pain just to amuse yourself for a little bit, but you don't like it when people do it to you. I dunno I could go on forever, I feel very strongly about this. Mostly because I was one of and still am one of the people that get made fun of because of how I look, or just because I am in the wrong spot at the wrong time and am targeted. I of course don't let them see that it hurts me, nor do I give them the time of day when they do it but inside I die a little, I wonder what made them hate themselves so much that they have to pick on people? Was it cause they didn't get enough love when they were growing up? Did their parents beat the living tar out of them? I guess the world will never know why people bully.

I hope if you are a friend of mine you will think twice before making fun of someone just because they are different, and if you are mad at some one please don't make a blog that uses their full name, cause you know you wouldn't like it if they did it to you.

No comments: