Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Meds, trips and classes oh my!

I am now on meds for my ear and to help get rid of the rest of my cold that I had. 14 days of shoving horse pills down my throat. These pills are freaking big, not as big as I have had to take in the past but pretty dang close to it. On top of those pills and my OTC allergy meds I am also on Nasonex to help my ear. For some reason my Eustachian tube in my left ear isn't working quite right so I am on the nasel spray for a while along with my other allergy meds. This only started hapening this summer so I don't know whats up with that.

On the bright side of things, I was able to buy my tickets to California a few days ago. Richard and I will be there from December 4th -19th. We will be there to visit his grandparents who live in Sacramento and go to their Christmas Party that they throw ever year. While down there we will also visit my my Aunt Dixie, who is my mom's sister and My friends Larry and Judy are thinking of flying up from Long Beach Ca for a day to visit with me and meet Richard. Larry and Judy are the brother and Mother of my friend Diane who died 5 years ago from breast cancer, I haven't seen them since they were up here for her memorial service so its been about 5 years.

I am so looking forward to this vactation, mostly cause it will be the first real vacation Richard and I take as a couple. We went to Oregon for a weekend a year after we were married to go to my cousins wedding resception with my mom but I don't really count that as a vacation that was a quick trip. It's been 4 years since I have left state so it has been well overdue for me to go. I love to travel and have missed doing so. I will be bringing my camera with me so I will have lots of pictures to share when I return.

I have a couple more classes to take in October I have Microsoft outlook levels 1&2 on the 14th and 15th then Powerpoint levels 1&2 on the 19th and 20th. I am then done with classes till December 20th and 21st when I will be taking Microsoft Word 2007 levels 1&2 then I will be officialy done with classes. and that much closer to getting a job in the up coming year.

No comments: