Saturday, September 12, 2009

ramblings of a tired person

I want to sit here and rant about a friend who has been driving me crazy for the last couple of weeks. But what good would that do me? Knowing my luck that friend would read my blog get their feelings hurt and I don't really want that I just want to blow off steam and get my frustrations out with out hurting anyone. This friend doesn't know that they are doing anything that's driving me crazy and they really can't help it. In the end it would be me who would look like an ass for posting a blog about it instead of either talking to them or taking a break from them. When did I get so mature? I don't think I like it.

Richard and I are going out to Wasilla in a couple of hours to dogsit his parents dog Charlie while they go on a train ride to Denali. They will only be gone till tomorrow but would like someone to be with him so he doesn't get lonely and well make a mess in the house. It's also Richard's dad's birthday tomorrow so happy birthday dad we are watching your dog for you. :-)

September 22 and 23 I will be taking Excel classes, those days will be the offical start of my coomputer classes that I will be taking for the next couple of months. The classes are spread out and I have 2 classes each for Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint all the 2007 editions of those applications. The classes just happen to be once a month and pretty much when the other ones are going on so I wont be done till the end of December.

I have also been having a hard time sleeping the last week or so, I wake up a lot during the night and then have problems falling back asleep. A lot of this has to do with the fact that I have my first cold of the fall/winter seasons. It's not a bad one, just a runny nose and a bit of a cough but its enough of one to throw my sleep off. I have been up since 7am today and the alarm is set to go off an hour from now to wake us up. UGH! oh well off to go feed the cat and get ready to go to the valley

No comments: