Tuesday, June 2, 2009

R.I.P. Goober

 IMG_0172 Richard’s dad called us this weekend to let us know that Petunia had died. Dad came home and found that Tunes had died in her sleep on their bed. She was a pretty old dog, they rescued her from the pound in 2000 and at that time they figured she was around 5 years old  so she was about 14 years old when she passed. She had lost her hearing end of last year and had started going blind but still played ate and had a good life. We think she just died of old age.

IMG_0169   Poor Charlie is a very mopy puppy cause he misses Tunes. I guess Dad has him with him today and was at Lowe’s earlier and Richard said that Charlie didn’t try to fidget around when he picked him up. He also I guess won’t leave dad’s side. My poor puppy! Richard said his dad was going to stop by the apartment with Charlie at some point in time today so I can see my puppy and maybe make him feel a bit better. I call him my puppy because when we lived with Richard’s parents for a year Charlie got really attached to me and would listen to me more than dad, so we all decided he was my dog.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I am so sorry for you loss. :( It's so hard to lose a loved one. Hugs.