Saturday, April 4, 2009

These are the Days of my life.

IMG_1364

Thought I would share a picture Of Kramer to show that he is alive and well and as big of a pain as ever. He loves to lay on the blanket that is folded up on the end of our couch, I think he thinks it’s his big soft squishy bed.

Dvr is just a pain in the ass now. I know its supposed to help me but so far all its done is take money away from us.  I got the test results back and as I expected I did great in everything but math and spelling. It also showed that I don’t have very many interests. Which is a lie, it’s just that the test didn’t have any of the things I liked to do on it. So they are making me take more tests my next one is on April 17th then after that I have another one but that one I don’t know when I’m taking it. I know they need to know what I am good at or what I like but I freaking need a JOB! Plus mom is going to be out of town so Richard has to miss another day of work because of DVR. I don’t like this, So far I feel like they are just yanking me around seeing how long I will last with them before I give up on them.  I Hate that it’s taking so long. I knew it was going to be slow but I had no idea it would be this slow.

Spring is in the air, well sort of. There is still a tone of snow on the ground but the days are getting longer and brighter, now just just get the snow gone. I want summer! I want to go outside and soak up the sun and take pictures of beautiful things. Its so ugly here right now the snow is dirty from ash and dirt and puddles are everywhere. sigh.

I am thinking of throwing a party for by birthday this year. I don’t know why but it just seems like fun to have a bunch of friends over to celebrate me turning 26 years old. Of course only draw back is that I don’t have that many friends so I don’t know how many people would show up. Needless to say I am debating it still and its still 3 months away so I have plenty of time to make up my mind.

No comments: