Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blast from the Past

So as some of you might know, I have a half brother, I don't really talk about him that much cause well there really isn't much to say. He isn't in my life at all, last I heard he was living in Florida. But he has an ex wife with whom he has two girls with. I have a total of 3 nieces I have seen all 3 at least once, the oldest twice. Anyways Mom and I haven't talked to Meike in 9 years, we just sort of lost contact with each other. Well today mom checked her email and had an email from you guessed it Meike! Oh yeah the two oldest nieces live in Germany with their mom, Rebecca is now 15 and Melissa is now 11! mom forwarded me the email and I replied to it as well. It would be so cool if I could be an aunt to them, as best as I could be that is since they live thousands and thousands of miles away. SO I am hoping that Meike will stay in contact with us and let me be Aunt Stephanie.

No comments: