Sunday, July 7, 2013

Birthday Party Rant

Thursday is my birthday, so I figured I would have a get together on Friday with friends. So last weekend I made an event page on Facebook and sent out invites hoping people would be into hanging out with me and help me celebrate turning 30. The only people to confirm they are going is my husband and the owner of the place I'm having the get together at. I have 2 maybe's one of them being my sister-in-law. So I put a status update inviting everyone I know to the party. Not a single person said they were going to come. I gave ample notice for people so they could try and make it. 

I will wait and see who actually shows up if anyone. I also have Richard inviting a couple of his coworkers whom I have met and like so hopefully they show up. But if no one does I'm going to be extremely hurt. I go out of my way to make it to events that friends invite me to and if I can't I let them know I'm not going to make it and that I did try to find a way to make it. But even if no one comes and it is just Richard and I, I will still have fun and not let them get to me too much. 

No comments: