Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What a fall I have had

Sadly I am on meds again. Went to the doctor on Monday because my ear was still bugging me and I developed a cough over the night. I have air bubbles in my left ear which is causing the pain, basically I don't have an ear infection but if I had waited any longer I probably would have ended up with one. I am on 20 days of pills that I have to take 2 pills 3 times a day. That's a lot of freaking pills to take, never mind the fact that I can't lay down for at least 10 minutes after taking them. I asked my mom about that and she said it was a first she had heard of that, so what the heck is up with that? like why is 10 minutes the magic number? like if I lay down at 9min and 59 seconds am I going to explode?

Jury Duty is coming up just around the corner for me. I guess on the bright side I will be healthy for it since I will still be popping all those freaking pills. I don't mind if I get put on a jury, it will make my life interesting for a little bit, plus I will get paid for sitting on my butt listening to people talk. On the down side, I would have to find a ride to and from court and the seats prob wont be all that nice to sit on. I told mom my number that I have to listen for when I call in every night and she said I was screwed because I got a low number that I will be called in. But that doesn't start till the 23rd of this month so we will have to wait and see what happens there.

Yesterday Marked a year since Richard was let go from Lowe's,. Where the heck did that year go? So I guess now if he really wanted to go back there he could apply and see if they would hire him back. We have talked about it a couple of times, he doesn't seem to want to go back though because of how much stuff has changed with the company. He does seem to like Home Depot, just not how slow they are about filling job positions.

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

hope the pills kick any bug's butt. :)and i think that if Richard is happy there he should stay type of thing just my opinion :)