Thursday, October 20, 2011

The End is Near

I am actually starting to get better, thank god, it's about freaking time! I have been sick since the beginning of September. My nose is no longer plugged up, my couch is all but gone, Still on an inhaler for it but only have to use it once or twice a day instead of 4 times a day, my ears are showing some improvement as well. The end of this sickness is near.

I have been wanting to bake as of recently, I get this way every fall and winter, I want to bake and knit and cross stitch basically do all stay indoor activities that I like to do. I'm like my mom in that way, every fall when the weather gets cold she starts working on quilting projects and making doilies.

Other then that Saturday we are going to an Aces hockey game with mom, should be fun. I love going to the hockey games, I always have a great time when we can go.

No comments: