Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's that time again

Richard finished up working for his dad on Sunday. I got to spend Saturday with him but he had to go out to the valley on Sunday to finish up the floor. He worked 72 hours in one week, and that's just what her worked with his dad, add his 22 hours from Home Depot he works in a week and he worked a total of 94 hours in a week. Yikes that's a lot of hours for a week. Yesterday brought on another dentist appointment for Richard as well, he had to get a tooth pulled that he broke back in May. He stayed home from work today because he was in too much pain, but will be back to work tomorrow.

I came down with a sinus infection last week but am well on the mend from it and feel pretty dang good at the moment. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as some of the ones I have had in the past. I can't believe I'm about to say this but I rather get a case strep throat then get another sinus infection. At least if I get Strep my ears don't get bothered by it at all. But sadly the last time I had strep was back in high school, got it 3 times in a row in 3 months, they threatened to take my tonsils out, but when I finally got better they decided against it and I haven't gotten it since. I know it hurts really bad but I rather deal with that pain, then deal with not being able to hear. I also believe anyone that deals with me on a regular basis would agree that they rather deal with me not being able to talk that much, then having to repeat themselves over and over and over again. Am I right mom? Though knowing mom her response will be, I rather have you not get sick at all.

We are getting into what I like to call my sick months, it gets cold I get sick. Last winter I didn't do to bad actually so maybe that is changing finally. Like my doctors said when I was a kid, maybe I finally out grew it. Though I did get my changing of the weather cold which as I stated above was the sinus infection, maybe I can get away this winter with out getting really sick, or falling down a lot *knocks on wood*

No comments: