Saturday, September 4, 2010

To The Anonymous Commenter on my last post

If you are who I think you are, you will probably read this so here it goes. I want to know why you left me that message after not talking for almost a year. If you are who I think you are, you really made me pissed with how you handled things the last time we talked. I am willing to talk to you on yahoo as of right now. I am a bit leery of where this might go and how we will handle things. So lets just take it slow, like I said I am not against talking to you on yahoo, you know my name on there. I still have you on my list, so if you don't have me still on yours, sign on and I will message you.

I don't mean for this to sound mean, I'm just stating how I feel. I hope we can work something out.

As always,

Stephanie

No comments: