Monday, July 19, 2010

Movie Madness!

Richard and I only made it to Toy Story 3 and Eclipse, his back was starting to bug him during Eclipse so we decided to call it a night and will see Despicable Me some other time. We had fun seeing the two we did see though. I have to admit I like the way they ended Toy Story,don't worry for those of you who haven't seen it I'm not saying a word about what goes on in it. I don't do that to people cause I hate when it happens to me.

On a funny note, while waiting for the second movie to start I ran off to the bathroom walked in and had no problems. Which in all honesty surprised me cause there is usually always a line for the woman's restroom at the movie theater at least when I go. I went back to the theater and Richard said he would be right back cause he too had to use the restroom, he comes back about 10 minutes later sits down next to me and told me there was a line to use the men's restroom. I about died laughing just cause I couldn't believe it. Richard even said himself that he was shocked and thought it was amusing.

No comments: