Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Grrr Where is my Modem

I was going to post a picture of what I made my brother for his birthday but alas I am still fighting with the old internet so it's a no go for now.

It rained all weekend here, I'm not complaining cause I love the rain and it just means that it's almost August and almost time for the Alaska State Fair. Gosh I love going to the fair, I just have such a great time there. It's the same every year, a few things change but other than that it's been the same as long as a can remember. It's the last big thing to do before the snow flies.

I finally got my hearing back in my left ear, it's not 100% back but I would say about 95% back. This happened yesterday I realized it only when a friend sent me a text message and I thought that the ringer on the phone sounded loud. It took me a bit but I got used to things being "loud" again. I am just glad that I can finally hear better I was getting annoyed with having to make sure people were on my right side so I could hear them.

In other news I am now reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. So I am making my way through the books. After I finish the Potter books I am going back to reading ones I haven't read cause I have a few more new ones coming out that I need to catch up on.

No comments: