Friday, April 30, 2010

Slight set back

I had my meeting with the lady who watched me work at the assessment, I was right they really do want to have me work for them, the problem is they don't have the funding for me yet. But their fiscal year ends on June 30th and more grants come in after that so hopefully they will have the funds then. I have decided to hold off looking for a job till July, that way if they do have the funds they can hire me on. If not I will start looking for other places to get hired on at. I'm not going to get my hopes up cause it would just crush me if I didn't get the job. I figure I will either call them once every couple of weeks just so they don't forget about me or continue to volunteer there. I put in a call yesterday there about continuing volunteering and am just waiting for the lady to call me back, I figure if I don't hear from her by Tuesday I will call back. Not to be a pest but just to see. Richard and mom are ok with me holding out till July cause they both know that I would like to work there and that it would be a good fit for me. Although if mom keeps hounding me about it I will go mad. I know she is just doing it to remind me to do stuff for the job but I get so frustrated and stressed by her nagging me about it all the time that I end up putting to much stress on myself and that leads to me getting sick.

Richard and I have worked out twice at the gym so far, it would have been more but I woke up dizzy a few days ago and am just now back to being myself but we are for sure going tonight to work out. I'm not going to let things that keep coming up get in my way of working out.

I am also no longer working for Richard's dad long story short, there was a supposed complaint about me an I am no longer allowed on the job site. How much of this is actually true I don't know but I'm not going to worry about it. I am still a little ticked off by it cause I don't know if he is telling the truth or lying to me about it and that he just doesn't want me working for him. Richard has also stopped working with his dad. More due to the fact that he is having a hard time getting up in the mornings from working so much so he runs late to his actual job. I also think a lot of him not working for dad has a lot to do with the fact that this isn't the first time I have been told after working with dad for a while that I can't show up and work because of a complaint,. How is it that I'm the only one to ever get complaints out of all of us who are working there it's always me? Richard is fed up with it as well, this just goes with the feeling I have that his dad really just doesn't like me. I have had this feeling for almost 6 years now. So there has to be some truth to it.

I have been reading a lot of books again. I right now am reading Burned by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast and I am also reading The Secret of Excalibur by Andy McDermott. After those two I still need to read 9th Judgment by James Patterson and The Covenant of Genesis also by Andy McDermott then I am caught up with new releases till about Mid May. I also have to finish the Cirque Du Freak series which I have 4 books left to read in, plus the Vampire diaries which I have one book left to read in that one cause I don't have the next one in that one yet.

No comments: