Sunday, November 2, 2008

waiting for a friend, update on foot, daylight savings

Thought I would update you all on how my foot is doing. The good news is the redness is gone! so the meds seem to be doing their job. The bad news is the swelling is still there, when I woke up this morning I thought it had gone down some but as soon as I started walking around it balooned back up to where it was yesterday. I can actually stand to have things touch my foot with out screaming in pain so thats another big plus. Now to get the swelling to go away so I can wear a sock and be comfy while doing it.

Richard and I are waiting for our friend Brian to show up. He said he would be over at noon and its now 1:30 so yeah he's late, most likely not coming over at all. We have been trying to get together with him for 2 weeks now and it doesn't seem to be working out. Who knows he still might show up, its still early in the day after all.

Richard and I totally spaced setting the clocks back an hour for daylight savings so for about an hour we were a bit confused till I called my mom to update her on my foot and she said that we forgot and that it was only 9:30. Oops, oh well, we have now changed all the clocks besides the one in the bathroom.

No comments: