Saturday, November 8, 2008

Snow and another shower

Its supposed to snow tomorrow and Monday, I hope it actually happens that way I can say its finally winter here and can take pictures to post on here. I have even started my Christmas shopping. I know its not even Thanksgiving but I rather start now then wait. Plus it was a really good deal. I have a present for my mom and my mother-in-law two totally different gifts but each will like them. I have also caught myself whistliing or humming christmas songs the last couple of days. For some reason I am in the Christmas spirit early this year. lets hope I keep it up.

I also have another babyshower to go to the day after Thanksgiving. Its for a friend of mine that I have known for 15 years. its her first child. I am looking forward to seeing her, she lives in Texas at the moment and is flying up to spend thanks giving with her family. I will also meet her husband for the first time. I'm going to have great fun.

No comments: