Wednesday, February 5, 2020

I"m Back!

Years have gone by with out me writing on here and honestly I have missed it. It's been quite a ride the last few years, so many changes have happened and yet I'm very much still the same person I was, just older with more gray hair and a few less pounds. I don't know who will read this or if anyone will but that's totally fine and if you are reading this and know all the stuff I am covering in this post already, think of it as a refresher course. I'm not going to go over everything that has happened since I last posted cause good lord that would take forever and honestly I can't remember everything.

The Last time I posted on here was February of 2015, 5 years ago, WOW! Yes I just looked that up cause I had no idea when and or what my post was. Sooo I guess I should do a little life update now on the hubby and I. I will start with him and go from there. Grab a drink, get comfy cause you're in for quite a ride in the next few paragraphs.

 Richard no longer works for Brown's Electric, long painful story short, he got injured while on the job at the end of January 2017 (sprained his knee). While on Workman's Comp for 5 months they decided to let him go on March 1st,which is perfectly legal to do up here. At the time it threw our world upside down and we didn't know what was going to happen but it all worked out for the best. He has been working at FedEx Office for almost 3 years now, and absolutely LOVES it! His boss is awesome and we have met some pretty cool peeps from there.

March 1st will mark one year without Kramer, I miss my grumpy cat, he was such a character. I had him for 17 years, he was about 18-19 years old so he had a great long life. I'm no where ready to have another pet yet. I'm sure I will get there eventually but not just yet.

Onto me now, oh man ok lets see, I had a part time job for 2 tax seasons and loved it, while it lasted. I'm still painting ceramics, I lost a lot in an earthquake in November of 2018 but am slowly getting my numbers back up to where they were. I haven't been in to paint this year yet though due to health problems which I will cover in the next paragraph.

My health last year decided it was going to kick my ass, and boy did it ever. It started out with my left ear causing me problems after a couple ear infections and getting a tube placed I found out in September that I have Otosclerosis in my left ear. I now have moderate hearing loss in my left ear but there really isn't anything I can do for it at this point cause it's not bad enough for surgery. Then in November around Thanksgiving I ended up getting a cold which turned into a sinus infection, an ear infection and what we can only assume is possibly pneumonia. I was pretty dang sick in December and am amazed that I didn't end up in the hospital for Christmas cause I thought for sure I was going to. The sickness continued into the new year with yet another sinus infection and some other health problems I wont go fully into but I had to get lab work done to see if I was anemic and I'm not so that's a plus. I'm finally off of all antibiotics and just back to my allergy meds. My plan is to lay low till after the first full week of March just to make sure I'm 100%. 

That's pretty much it for this post, until next time.
LATER! 

No comments: