Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Want to rearrange/declutter the apartment yet again

Been thinking about this small apartment of mine, which is small but not small all at the same time. I love my apartment just as much as I hate the thing. It's very hard to decorate it/ arrange furniture in it. There is only 3 ways that we have found to arrange our small living room. Our kitchen is a one butt kitchen and lacks storage and counter space, plus doesn't have a pantry so we have to have a set of cupboards as food storage and the pantry is the coat closet. We have 2 bedrooms, the actual master bedroom which is our spare room/catch all/media room and our bedroom. The thing that I hate the most about this place is the 1 stinking bathroom! It's small, there is only 1 so if we both have to use it, it's a matter of who can get to it first, which by the way is hardly ever me. The location is nice, close to mom which makes it easy when I need her to take me places, the landlord is awesome and very friends, I have great neighbors and this is the longest we have stayed in one place.

I think I know why I have been thinking about my place a lot lately, and getting that rearranging bug, I want to say it's cause I'm antsy cause the days are noticeably longer now and I'm wanting to do more stuff. But since I'm home all day with no real way of getting around I turn that energy into moving stuff around the apartment and getting rid of stuff and so forth which bugs Richard cause he hates when I want to rearrange the living room. SO I'm trying not to go there this time and just leave it be.

Who knows maybe later today I will go through some of my stuff and get rid of the stuff I haven't used in a long while. Maybe that will get rid of the rearranging bug for a bit.

No comments: